Sunday, August 5, 2012

how to make 100000 dollars in 20 -90 days


$1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write down your name and address followed by the words "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" on each of them. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be visible through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1- 800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: 1) Phonexay Khounvongsa 5003 Lakecrest Dr. Shawnee, KS, USA 66218 2) Tamara Ortiz 2471 Newsom Rd. Bellville, TX. USA 77418 3) Kyle P. 1325 Tonti St. LaSalle, IL.USA 61301 ) Rucci 418 Wilcox Street Carnegie, Pa. 15106 5) Stefan B. 2903 Marquette Rd. Peru, IL. USA 61354 6.)Sarah Mccully, 8818 w 88th st overland park, ks, USA 66212 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keeps the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and places your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT: YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200

11 comments:

  1. https://sites.google.com/site/howtomake100000in90days/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET Good day, My Friends be very carefull, I am Sadra Scavo an American who base in the United Kingdom, i am so confidence to say that one's in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn't have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low, my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of 12,500 in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of 3 kids to take care of, where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means their is know hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Dr,jefery Edward) saying that he has never seen a real loan firm like the BRANDON CASH ONLINE LOAN COMPANY and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which he place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager ( Mr. Brandon Cash ) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us one or two weeks if i am fast in replying their message. I as him, hope i am not going send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn't send any money in order to get a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me is words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $235,000 for the duration of 30 years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn't have known. here is the consultation address: brandoncash.onlineloanlender@gmail.com if you want to consult them for more information

    Thanks

    Sadra Scavo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of people who engage in white collar jobs still struggling to settle their multiple monthly bills from their meagre salary while a young chap who has entrepreneur spirit is cruising off in comfort. 100kin47days is a website that will teach you how to make 100k money fast, providing you the entreprenurial secrets that you need to have for success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #6 19 jones street Newark n.j.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #6 19 jones street Newark n.j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time, I used 7 Day Millionaire and got loss, loss and loss. I entry 73 trades by using “Guaranteed Millionaire” and the result - 66 is trade loss on the other hand, only 5 trades profitable. One of my friend recommend me to use “My Cash Bot”. Now i am working with My Cash Bot and got success You can try the best binary software to create a big cash. My Cash Bot is Not a Scam. It is The Best Binary Option Software. Download And Install 100 % free Cash App Software:
    http://cashbot-binary-options.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve been taking paid surveys online since 2009 and have earned over $274,000 JUST from paid surveys. I know that might seem hard to believe, but it is 100% true and verified. Large multi-billion dollar corporations need your feedback and suggestions about their products and are willing to pay huge sums of money to get it.
    More info: http://make-money-survey-for-cash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting except am in Australia and we have $1 coins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting except am in Australia and we have $1 coins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get a lot of money for the surveys it is quite real. I provide myself with money just by participating in paid surveys. I have managed to earn about $ 5,000. Earlier I asked the people who make money on surveys, they said they earned too little, but their problem is that they did not know how to do it right. I recommend to read more on this site
    http://survcash3762.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete